| Package Quantity & Size
||Cost per box on CT Biotech
||Cost per box on Henry Schein (prices accurate as of 19th December, 2020)
|100 - Small
|100 - Medium
|100 - Large
|100 - Extra Large
IN STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING.
Ships from South Windsor, CT
CT Biotech FDA Registration Number: 3017379712
CT Biotech DUNS number: 036643218
Product Name: Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Palm thickness: 2.75 mils.
- Chemical resistance against bloodborne pathogens and other body fluids.
- Non-allergenic and non-irritant.
- Powder-free, latex-free
- Finger textured for tactile sensitivity.
- Breaded cuffs provided for easy opening, quick donning, and fast removal.
- Highly elastic
- Provide optimal protection and comfort.
Type: Nitrile, exam, blue, powder-free, latex-free, disposable
Certification: ASTM D-6319
Why should you buy it? : These are very inexpensive and high-quality exam gloves. Tightness is one of the most critical factors in buying gloves. Therefore, there are four sizes to fit every hand.
Areas of usage: CT Biotech Nitrile Exam Gloves are recommended for all-purpose medical use, police investigations, lab work, hair coloring, tattooing, food prep, painting, cleaning, pet care, home improvements, hobbies, and arts & crafts.
Materials: Synthetic Nitrile