| Package Quantity
||Cost per Mask
Please note that the expiration date for these products is 1/1/2023
IN STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING.
Ships from South Windsor, CT
CT Biotech FDA Registration Number: 3017379712
CT Biotech DUNS number: 036643218
Product Name: AnDum KN95 Respirator with Ear Loops
Explanation: Andum KN95 respirator face masks feature a user-friendly design, providing optimum protection and comfort. Its five layers of filtering media offer superior protection from suspended particulate matter. Embedded nasal clip and sealed loop connection help to keep the proper seal.
- Flat fold design - ear loop type
- Secure fit with Nose Clip
- Comfortable fit with Easy Breathability
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) > 95%
- All masks are sterile and shipped in sealed sterile packaging.
Masks Type: KN95, flat-fold, ear loop, disposable
Certification: Chinese KN95 Respirator equivalent of N95 - USA / FPP2 -EU
Click here for the test reports - link.
Why should you buy it? : Andum KN95 masks are made of the same materials as N95s and FPP2s. Therefore they are protective, comfortable and also affordable masks for everyone.
Areas of usage: These masks are recommended for daily protection.
Materials: They have 5 layers.
- 1st Layer: 2s non-woven fabric (Waterproof and Anti Droplet)
- 2nd Layer: heat sealing cotton (Protective and comfort)
- 3rd Layer: melt-blown non-woven fabric (Filter viruses and bacteria)
- 4th Layer: melt-blown non-woven fabric (Filter viruses and bacteria)
- 5th Layer: non-woven fabric (Waterproof and Anti Droplet)
The Place of Production: They are made in China with high-quality materials.
Attention: They are not approved for medical use. They are not surgical masks. They have no FDA approval.