| Package Quantity
||Cost per mask on CT Biotech
IN STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING.
Ships from South Windsor, CT
CT Biotech FDA Registration Number: 3017379712
CT Biotech DUNS number: 036643218
Product Name: Halo FFP2 Respirator with Headbands
Explanation: Halo FFP2 respirator face masks feature a user-friendly design, providing optimum protection and comfort. Its five layers of filtering media offer superior protection from suspended particulate matter. Embedded nasal clip and sealed loop connection help to keep the proper seal.
- Universal “C” style Flat fold design - head loop type
- Secure fit with Nose Clip
- Comfortable fit with Easy Breathability
- Hypoallergenic and Soft
- Lightweight and compatible with other PPE
- Bacterial/Viral Filtration Efficiency (BFE) >99%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) > 95%
- All masks are sterile and shipped in sealed sterile packaging.
Masks Type: FFP2, C style flat-fold, head-loop, disposable
Certification: This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. – link
They are certified to be compliant with the EU standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2.
Approved for general medical use in 50 countries.
Independently verified to be compliant with N95 standards by Nelson Labs.
Why should you buy it? : Halo FFP2 masks are made of the same materials as N95s. Although they are not cleared or approved by FDA, they have been approved for general medical use in 50 countries. Therefore they are highly protective, comfort and also inexpensive masks.
Areas of usage: These masks are recommended for transport drivers, taxi drivers, public service personnel, armed police, traffic police, security personnel, media reporters, couriers because of the daily contact with many people.
Materials: They have 5 layers.
- PP Non-fabric filters ≥ 0.5 microns of airborne particles
- Electrostatic charged melt-blown filters ≥ 0.3 microns of particles
- Second electrostatic charged melt-blown layer for dual protection
- Hot air cotton to provide support and structure for a comfortable fit
- Ultra-soft hydrophilic sweat absorbent layer for dual prevents irritation of the skin
The Place of Production: They are made in India with high-quality hypoallergenic and soft materials.
Attention: They are not approved for medical use. They are not surgical masks.