| Package Quantity
||Cost per mask
IN STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING.
Ships from South Windsor, CT
CT Biotech FDA Registration Number: 3017379712
CT Biotech DUNS number: 036643218
Product Name: AnDum FFP2 Child Respirator with Ear Loops
Explanation: Andum FFP2 Child respirator face masks feature a user-friendly design, providing optimum protection and comfort. Its five layers of filtering media offer superior protection from suspended particulate matter. Embedded nasal clip and sealed loop connection help to keep the proper seal.
- Child size
- Flat fold design - ear loop type
- Secure fit with Nose Clip
- Comfortable fit with Easy Breathability
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) > 95%
Masks Type: Child size, FFP2, flat-fold, ear loop, disposable
Certification: They are certified to be compliant with the EU standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2. Approved for general medical use in 50 countries. Independently verified to be compliant with N95 standards by Nelson Labs.
Click here for the test reports - link. https://www.ctbiotech.com/pages/andum-ffp2
Why should you buy it? : Andum FFP2 masks are made of the same materials as N95s. Although they are not cleared or approved by FDA, they have been approved for general medical use in 50 countries. Therefore they are highly protective, comfortable and also inexpensive masks.
Areas of usage: These masks are recommended for students for daily protection.
Materials: They have 5 layers.
- 1st Layer: 2s non-woven fabric (Waterproof and Anti Droplet)
- 2nd Layer: heat sealing cotton (Protective and comfort)
- 3rd Layer: melt-blown non-woven fabric (Filter viruses and bacteria)
- 4th Layer: melt-blown non-woven fabric (Filter viruses and bacteria)
- 5th Layer: non-woven fabric (Waterproof and Anti Droplet)
The Place of Production: They are made in China with high-quality materials.
Attention: They are not approved for medical use. They are not surgical masks.