| Package Quantity
||Cost per respirator on CT Biotech
||Cost per mask on Henry Schein (prices accurate as of 19th December, 2020)
$0.20 - Contact Us
IN STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING.
Ships from South Windsor CT
CT Biotech FDA Registration Number: 3017379712
CT Biotech DUNS number: 036643218
Product Name: Magnum NIOSH N95 Respirator with Headbands
Explanation: User-friendly design, which provides optimum protection and comfort. Its filtering media provide superior protection from suspended particulate matter. It has embedded nasal clips and headbands.
- 3D Shape design
- Secure fit with adjustable nose clip
- Welded Elastic
- Offers protection against solid particles
- NIOSH Approved N95 certified for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- Comfortable fit with easy breathability
- Hypoallergenic and soft
- Lightweight and compatible with other PPE
- Durable latex-free material to ensure your wearing comfort.
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing,
Masks Type: N95, NIOSH, disposable, headband.
Certification: NIOSH approved N95 masks. – link - details
Why should you buy it? : Magnum N95 respirators are highly protective. They are already NIOSH approved.
Areas of usage: cleaning, grinding, sanding, sawing, sweeping, food production, smoky dusty atmosphere.
They have FDA The Emergency Use Authorization, therefore doctors, dentists can wear for examination or healthcare.
Materials: They have 5 layers.
- PP Non-fabric filters ≥ 0.5 microns of airborne particles
- Electrostatic charged melt-blown filters ≥ 0.3 microns of particles
- Second electrostatic charged melt-blown layer for dual protection
- Hot air cotton to provide support and structure for a comfortable fit
- Ultra-soft hydrophilic sweat absorbent layer for dual prevents irritation of the skin
The Place of Production: Made in India.
Attention: Authorized for Emergency Use in Healthcare Settings under FDA’s Umbrella EUA for NIOSH-approved Respirators.