|| Cost per Respirator
IN STOCK, SAME DAY SHIPPING
Ships from South Windsor, CT
CT Biotech FDA Registration Number: 3017379712
CT Biotech DUNS number: 036643218
Product Name: 3M N95 Particulate Respirator Model 9010
Explanation: The 9010 Particulate Respirator, N95 is a vertical flat-fold disposable respirator designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against non-oil based particles.
- NIOSH N95 approved respirator
- 3M Proprietary Filter Media helps make breathing easier
- Adjustable Noseclip that helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Convenient Flat-fold design
- Soft inner layer, soft against face
- Stapled elastic headbands contain no natural rubber latex components
- Individual packaging provides convenient storage and portability
Masks Type: N95, Convenient Flat-fold , head-loop, disposable
Certification: CDC/NIOSH Approval.
Click here for the CDC approval - link.
Authorized for Emergency Use in Healthcare Settings under FDA’s Umbrella EUA for NIOSH-approved Respirators.
Why should you buy it? : 3M respirators have FDA Approval and a high level of protection.
Areas of usage: Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Materials: Headband – Polyisoprene, Nose Clip – Aluminum, Filter – Polypropylene Coverweb – Polypropylene, Stiffener - Polypropylene. This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
The Place of Production: They are made in China with high-quality materials
Attention: They are not approved for medical use. They are not surgical masks.