iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, 2 Tests per Pack, FDA EUA Authorized OTC at-Home Self TestRegular price $13.95
|Package Quantity||Cost per Test|
IN STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING.
Ships from South Windsor, CT
CT Biotech FDA Registration Number: 3017379712
CT Biotech DUNS number: 036643218
Product Name: iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
Explanation: iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is an easy-to-use product you can get in 15 minutes covid 19 test results in 4 steps without any discomfort.
- FDA EUA Authorized.
- 15-Minute quick result: You can get immediate results at home without having to go to the healthcare provider or ship your samples to any lab.
- Detecting new Covid-19 variants: They can detect newly emerging variants and mutations.
- Easy to use and Zero Discomfort: Test can be done by inserting only 1/2 to 3/4 inch with a simple non-invasive nasal swab. You can also watch instructional videos on the mobile app.
- Ages 2 and Above: The test is available to anyone over 2 ages. Adult-collection is recommended for those between the ages of 2-14.
- Managing group testing with the mobile app: You can monitor and follow the group's test results you created for the school, work, or activities on the screen.
Product Type: Covid Test, self-test, 15-minute test
Certification: FDA EUA Authorized- link
Why should you buy it? : With new variants, it is an easy and discomfort tool for self-testing without going to hospitals or public places. Thus, you can get peace of mind by learning whether it is flu or covid 19.
The Place of Production: China
Attention: The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test cannot be accepted as proof of a negative COVID-19 test for travel.
Expiration Date Change:
The FDA has extended the shelf life of iHealth test kits to 12 months. The expiration date printed on the box is no longer accurate; the actual expiration date is 6 months later.
Here is the FDA extension document, which shows the date printed on the box and the new expiration date: link
Here is the manufacturer’s announcement: link